Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance.

3 posters

Go down

[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Empty [WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance.

Post  Celestial Beaver Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Dear all in the [syke] alliance,

We at [WHO] think it's time to move on. Thanks for inviting us into your Alliance, but it seems a shame of late that it's got so quiet. We'd like to thank you for the good times, and I guess, we'll see you around. Smile

Hitomi Kyoko
~The Cult Of Scaro [WHO]

Celestial Beaver

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Empty Re: [WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance.

Post  Drucilla Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:13 pm

This saddens me a lot that guild wars is so obviously dying and the bleeding continues. I wish I could fix the problems but I cannot I only find myself more and more unhappy so much has changed. The loss of friends as more and more leave or quit the game, the number of players who only play alone indeed guild wars has become very quiet. I wish WHO would not leave the alliance but I do understand. I have almost lost the heart to play the game anymore. I and others at syke will miss you .I appreciate all the help you have given us both in the game and on the forum. I truely wish you well but wish also you didn't have to go.
Drucilla
Drucilla
officer
officer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Left_bar_bleue0/0[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Left_bar_bleue0/0[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:14 am

i agree its getting to quiet
and im sorry u are leaving
we had some nice moments Very Happy

i will miss u

goodluck to u and ur bro and friends

slayer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Left_bar_bleue25/0[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Left_bar_bleue100/0[WHO] leaving the [syke] alliance. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down