Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do u rune ur heroes and characters?

2 posters

Go down

how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty how do u rune ur heroes and characters?

Post  Admin Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:37 pm

how do u rune ur heroes and characters
plz give examples of each proff and what role they have.
for all 5 pieces of armor

maybe a little explaination of it might be handy too
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Left_bar_bleue25/0how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Left_bar_bleue100/0how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty how do u rune ur heroes and characters?

Post  The Shaman Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:36 pm

For my Characters:

Head: A Superior rune that matches the +1 attribute of the headpiece

Chest: A Major or Superior Vigor (depending on what my bank balance looks like) or Superior Absorption on my warrior

Arms: A Minor or major rune of the Primary attribute for the characters profession, if it isnt on the head piece, (e.g. Divine Favor, Strength, Energy Storage etc.....)

Legs: A Minor rune of a secondary attribute, (e.g. fire magic, tactics, command)

Shoes: A rune like attunement, vitae, restoration (a non + attribute rune) or on my warrior i put the Vigor here.

An example of my Monks armor is:

Healing Headpiece: Superior Healing Prayers
Chest: Superior Vigor
Arms: Minor Divine Favor
Legs: Minor Protection Prayers
Shoes: Vitae

For Insignias I tend to pick one insignia and put it on all pieces of that armor set. E.g. For one of my monks armor sets all pieces have a Blessed Insignia on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Heros:

Im not sure how everyone how everyone else runes up their heros but I tend to do the following:

Headpiece: Minor or Major Attribute that matches the weapon or build (the hero headpiece +1 attribute changes to whatever the rune is)

Chest: Minor or Major Vigor (usually if one drops or i feel like spending money) Smile

Arms: Minor Primary Attribute

Legs: Minor Secondary Attribute or Vitae/Attunement

Shoes: Vitae/Attunement

If I have two or three characters of one profession, e.g. 2 or 3 Necros: Master of Whispers, Olias and Livia, I will rune one up as Death, one as Blood and one as Curses.

An example of my hero armor for Olias is:

Headpiece: Major Death (or Superior on my fav chars)
Chest: Minor (or Major Vigor)
Arms: Minor Soul Reaping
Legs: Vitae
Shoes: Attunement

For Insignias I tend to put any free ones that drop for me on the hero, because I'm lazy Very Happy. However on my fav char (Monk) I have most the the heros with insignias as they travel in Hard Mode with me.
The Shaman
The Shaman

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty Re: how do u rune ur heroes and characters?

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:51 pm

question

does that mean ur monk has 5 blessed insigna'?
does it mean u get +50 armor or just 10 because i dont think they stack
or would it be wiser to just use 1 blessed and rest radiants?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Left_bar_bleue25/0how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Left_bar_bleue100/0how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

how do u rune ur heroes and characters? Empty Re: how do u rune ur heroes and characters?

Post  The Shaman Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:17 pm

When you get hit by damage it strikes a certain part of your armor, see http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Armor.

As I understand it each insignia only applies to that piece of armour, e.g if I had a blessed headwrap the Armor +10 (while affected by an Enchantment Spell) would only affect the headwrap, thus putting Blessed on every piece means each piece of armour has Armor +10 (while affected by an Enchantment Spell). Not each piece has 50 extra armour (when enchanted)

If anyone knows different please let me know Smile
The Shaman
The Shaman

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down