Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My current Sin build

Go down

My current Sin build Empty My current Sin build

Post  Hill Hermit Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:57 pm

I have been using this build in ab and ra (with rez for dash) and it has been working well, as it combines good dmg with reasonably good survivability. It is not really target specific, but can quickly kill low armor targets as well as applying considerable pressure to more stubborn opponents.

Poison Tip AOD Sin A/R

Attributes:

Critical strikes 11 (+1, +2)
Dagger mastery 12 (+1)
Shadow arts 5 (+1)
Wilderness Survival 4 (+1)

Skills:

1: Poison tip signet
2: Aura of Displacement (Elite)
3: Unsuspecting Strike
4: Golden Fang Strike
5: Critical Strike
6: Critical defences
7: Shadow refuge
8: Dash (rez sig)

Equipment:

To start my chain I use Poisonous daggers of fortitude with a +5 energy mod. High critical strikes ensures a fair amount of energy is regained whilst attacking, allowing you to repeat your attack chain, but if I am getting low then I switch to zealous daggers of fortitude instead.

For my defensive set I have a shield and axe of fortitude (no spear of fortitude available for my pve sin), and in ab I like to have a longbow that I can combine with poison tip signet.

Usage:

The main thing to remember is to set your AOD return point to the most advantageous position for escape should things go bad. Sometimes I will use it in a nice place and just keep it up for as long as possible, so I'm guaranteed a safe retreat.
Keep using poison tip signet whenever you can to maintain pressure.

When fighting melee, make sure you use critical defences early, and keep an eye on it. You have a guaranteed renewal with critical strike, so keep repeating your chain and use shadow refuge whenever u can. Melee targets are easy to kill with critical defences, but if you have to repeat your chain more than a few times...you will find that you need those zealous daggers to keep up the pressure and your enchantment.

When things get hairy remember that you can always cancel AOD and escape with dash, I generally do that when I get to about a quarter health or sth like that. Switching to your defensive set at this point is a good idea.

Counters:

Usual anti-melee stuff like blind, reckless haste etc.
Hill Hermit
Hill Hermit
officer
officer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down