Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Court

2 posters

Go down

The Grand Court Empty The Grand Court

Post  Nimon Nex Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:30 pm

I´m gonna ask for a little help on this mission in nightfall i can´t get past. It´s the Grand Court mission, it´s so freakin annoying, anyone that has done this do you have any tips? confused
Nimon Nex
Nimon Nex

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Character sheet
MAGIC:
The Grand Court Left_bar_bleue0/0The Grand Court Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
The Grand Court Left_bar_bleue0/0The Grand Court Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.nimon.be

Back to top Go down

The Grand Court Empty Re: The Grand Court

Post  The Shaman Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:23 am

It can be tricky this one and I sometimes end up failing, mainly because of the Blasphemy recapturing the portals -_-. My advice is:

1) When the game starts run straight into the middle and defend it untill the first few waves stop coming, (usually marked by the Blasphemy appearing). Don't move a bit forward and then cower/hide at the start as even if you move towards the alter a little bit the groups rush in.

2) Pick the portal Mr Blasphemy comes from and take that one down first and then pick the next one he uses and then the final portal.

3) Take an MM as having a nice army of minions acts as shields to draw fire and to do some damage and if he (Mr Blasphemy) squeezes past you send the MM to the alter and the minions should kill Mr Blasphemy and his spawns.

4) This is probably a silly point to make but have 2 monks or healing rts on your team Very Happy. If you take a healing rt I'd recommend *prepares to be shot down* Life and Protective was Kaolai since they provide some nice party healing. Be prepared for Hexy-goodness and those fun filled conditions to.

If you see me online send me a message and if I'm not busy I'll give you a hand.
The Shaman
The Shaman

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum