Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubys Farming!

2 posters

Go down

Rubys Farming! Empty Rubys Farming!

Post  Nimon Nex Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:46 pm

I was doing a farm in the area outside Sardelac Sanitarium in HM when i stuck gold..or Rubys more precisely!pirat So far only the Hulking Stone Elementals drop em and it would seem that it is a really rare drop, i got 3 st on 20 trips in and out of sardelac, and on each trip i defeated over 35 Hulking elementals. But hey, they sell for really good money and i got so many gold drops (bows, swords, other rare crafting mtrs, tomes) so it was worth the time cheers For my build, it´s no big deal, the stone elementals don´t use any healing signets or such thing, they use dwarven battle stance and an hammer attack. I have 8 in healing prayers and use mending. that gives me +3 in health regen. if i´m facing one or 2 elementals i´m in no need of any other healings Smile The tripple chop build works really great here and can be used to take down up to 6 elementals at the time, saving you alot of time if u wanna farm it fast! There are 2 bosses i use to farm in the area that are also stone elementals, they are the same as the ones in NM, their names are Flint Tuchstone, an elementalist, uses sandstorm and eruption so bring a stance that makes u stand up so u don´t get knocked down, i´m using dolyak signet for him and have 12 in strength, that gives me +34 in armor and a 18 sec durance of the signet. He also uses ward against mele, if u wanna take him down quick then bring an interupt spell or attack. But another way is to wait untill his energy goes down and finish him off(takes about 3 min)

The other boss is Cobble Poundstone, he´s the easy boss to handle, he uses an healing signet so bring interupt to take him down fast and an dolyak to keep you on your feet as he has an hammer attack that can knok you down. Sometimes only one of the bosses spawn and sometimes they trade places! alien Don´t aggro anymore elementals while fighting Flint, his eruption makes u blind and u won´t hit anything making you an easy target for the other elementals. Well, anything else just ask when i´m online! Happy hunting!! Cool

the build is : OQMV0wnEX6WnRkASsLVk0C5rTLUA

use a good sword u like and a -5 dmg shield with +30 hp
Nimon Nex
Nimon Nex

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Rubys Farming! Left_bar_bleue0/0Rubys Farming! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
Rubys Farming! Left_bar_bleue0/0Rubys Farming! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.nimon.be

Back to top Go down

Rubys Farming! Empty Re: Rubys Farming!

Post  super moosse Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 pm

I farmed these with my ele, goes real fast but I didn't knew they drop rubies.

I'm going to post ele build later
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Rubys Farming! Left_bar_bleue200/100Rubys Farming! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)
LIFE:
Rubys Farming! Left_bar_bleue200/100Rubys Farming! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)

Back to top Go down