Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alittle Compertition (GvG)

+2
De_Goesj
Prince Kael Thas
6 posters

Go down

Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty Alittle Compertition (GvG)

Post  Prince Kael Thas Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:48 am

Hey All,
This is Prince Keal Thas and before we talk about GvG you all should get to know me better, My name is Adam, i am almost 18 and live is Brisbane, Australia. And as far as GW goes i have played in about 2years so my knowledge could be somewhat limited. Im fresh out of World of Warcraft and after some serious PvP. Now comes the fun part, I wanna start up a regular GvG group, something that happends most weekends at a certain time. Now the part where you come into it, Now i know im good, lol, but as i have found out the hardway i cant win a GvG battle all by myself. 8-(

So if your interested, i would love to hear from you about a suitable time perferably weekends cause i work allweek, so if you have any idea or advice for me 8-P. Please let me know.

Prince Kael Thas

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty Re: Alittle Compertition (GvG)

Post  De_Goesj Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm

I want to, but I know I am not good.
De_Goesj
De_Goesj

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty boooo!!! sha

Post  boo sha Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:50 pm

u no im up 4 it i own u all in 1 v 1 so why not 8 vs 8 ^^ yea that sounds good and with syke by ourside we cannot lose wree to good when we get going, also we could try ha(heroes ascent) for some titles thas also fun and kind of like gvg but without having to risk ranks.
boo sha
boo sha
officer
officer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Alittle Compertition (GvG) Left_bar_bleue0/0Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
Alittle Compertition (GvG) Left_bar_bleue0/0Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.gaz-lovez-jenni.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  super moosse Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:01 pm

I want too, and also some HA or other pvp things.
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Alittle Compertition (GvG) Left_bar_bleue200/100Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)
LIFE:
Alittle Compertition (GvG) Left_bar_bleue200/100Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  xena Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 pm

i wanted to make one and nobody responded but im up to it

xena

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Kael Thas Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Ok well its great that i have found some interest now we need to get a meeting time together

Lets say at 6pm my time, Brisbane (+10GMT) work out what time that is for you and if its outrageous then maybe we will have to come up with something else.

Prince Kael Thas

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Mattey Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:04 am

Hi im paul i was in syke for like a year and left to join a bunch of pwnage GvG guilds, so if u want i can come and geust and help give a few pointers or just need one more

IGN:Rurik Mezzes out, we all love rurik

Paul Mattey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty If I can...

Post  Gast Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:19 pm

If I can get a good computer count me in.

P.S. I rock in PvP (as everyone I have fought I have utterly defeated- with the exception of Boo, who I tied with)! Cool

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  boo sha Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:50 pm

Sir Tristram wrote:If I can get a good computer count me in.

P.S. I rock in PvP (as everyone I have fought I have utterly defeated- with the exception of Boo, who I tied with)! Cool

thats sooo true after i beat you lol Very Happy
boo sha
boo sha
officer
officer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

http://www.gaz-lovez-jenni.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Mattey Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:13 am

1v1 hardly counts as PvP no offence and going thier i rolled Boo with my variety of ElE builds

Paul Mattey

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:34 pm

Paul Mattey wrote:1v1 hardly counts as PvP no offence and going thier i rolled Boo with my variety of ElE builds

I'm inclined to disagree with you. For, what is the meaning of PvP? Nothing more than Player Vs. Player. Just because it was one player against one player doesn't mean it was any less a PvP match.
Btw, I intend to roll Boo Sha, Boo is too egotistical so I need to keep his/her ego under control (that is to say, he/she thinks he/she is equal to me Evil or Very Mad ).

P.S. I can roll you too if you so desire it ;-)

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Mattey Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:33 am

Sir Tristram wrote:
Paul Mattey wrote:1v1 hardly counts as PvP no offence and going thier i rolled Boo with my variety of ElE builds

I'm inclined to disagree with you. For, what is the meaning of PvP? Nothing more than Player Vs. Player. Just because it was one player against one player doesn't mean it was any less a PvP match.
Btw, I intend to roll Boo Sha, Boo is too egotistical so I need to keep his/her ego under control (that is to say, he/she thinks he/she is equal to me Evil or Very Mad ).

Lets play this weekend in this so called PvP PM me IG as Rurik Mezzes Out although you might have to Friend list me cause i reroll alot of characters

Paul Mattey

Back to top Go down

Alittle Compertition (GvG) Empty I would love to!

Post  Gast Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Paul Mattey wrote:
Sir Tristram wrote:

Lets play this weekend in this so called PvP PM me IG as Rurik Mezzes Out although you might have to Friend list me cause i reroll alot of characters

I look foward to it Cool

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum