Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope you haven't...

3 posters

Go down

I hope you haven't... Empty I hope you haven't...

Post  Riffian Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Forgotten about your legendary Defender ;[

You don't understand how much he wishes he could get back in the game - I would buy it all again and start afresh, but I wroked very long and very hard for my account and I don't have the energy to do it again :[

For Slayer:

Slay, I thankyou for having me as a team member, an officer and a friend. Thankyou for having a guild that was so helpful to me, after only 2 days of playing GW was i embraced into syke 2, where i was help so much by everyone - Gaz, Shelley, Doogie, Claire, Yourself, Nimon and various others. I thankyou for all the hard work you put into giving the guild all it has, I believe others would agree on this. Even though the guild was not built by a single person, but a collective family of players it was you who brought all of that together.

For Shelley:

Where do I begin? The mother of everyone in guild, never have I known such an individual give affection to so many people, to devote their time to each and every single players need, problem and triumph. I thankyou for teaching me everything I learnt, for being my mentor and for being a good friend. I thankyou for picking me up when I was down, even though there were your own troubles to deal with, you always put time aside to be there for everyone, whenever you could,And I tried to do the same for you.

Most Importanly:

I thankyou all, for all the good times, bad times and fun times I've had in guildwars and in Syke.

Adam
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
I hope you haven't... Left_bar_bleue0/0I hope you haven't... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
I hope you haven't... Left_bar_bleue0/0I hope you haven't... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

I hope you haven't... Empty Re: I hope you haven't...

Post  Admin Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:27 am

we miss u adam plz keep in touch
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
I hope you haven't... Left_bar_bleue25/0I hope you haven't... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
I hope you haven't... Left_bar_bleue100/0I hope you haven't... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drucilla Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 am

We haven't forgotten u Adam.You made us all proud with your dedication and love for syke,that is not easily forgotten nor should it be.We miss u mate.Sad
Drucilla
Drucilla
officer
officer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:29 pm

You should be seeing more of me soon, well i say see, i mean hearing. Me and Tylen rahl will be appearing on TS, since we play age of conan. SO i'll make sure i stop by and say hello in the main channel!

Adam
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down