Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dream cape design?

2 posters

Go down

Your dream cape design? Empty Your dream cape design?

Post  Just Grace Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:34 pm

I heard a few guildies talking about wanting a new cape the other day...and wondered if we could brainstorm about what we might like or cape to show, colours etc. Surprised

Regardless of if we're gonna have one any time soon, what would you like to see? Razz

I was messing about on the Guild Emblemer dude - that's what i'm always up to (messing about Laughing) and I quite liked a greenish themed one xD With a pheonix (not sure if that's spelt right) type pattern. Pity my printscreen key doesn't work, cause I would have taken a picture >.>

Please rrrreply x)
Just Grace
Just Grace

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Your dream cape design? Left_bar_bleue0/0Your dream cape design? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
Your dream cape design? Left_bar_bleue0/0Your dream cape design? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://citeme.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Your dream cape design? Empty Re: Your dream cape design?

Post  Riffian Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:31 pm

i thin we should have one saying:

"anet suck, they ban players on false information, because they're paranoid that someone has too much money"
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down