Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In desperate need of a good pet name >.<

+2
claire
Just Grace
6 posters

Go down

In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty In desperate need of a good pet name >.<

Post  Just Grace Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Uuuuuuuugh. I can't think of any good pet names Mad.
I brought my ranger over to Cantha so I could get a white tiger, but until I manage to get up to the point where I have one, I was trying to think of a name...

...with little success. I tried out a few ideas on my bear, but either some wouldn't fit, and it wouldn't allow certain words, e.g. 'Lick'. Laughing No
I thought of 'Talk about Overkill' - Too long - 'Glints Pooperscooper' - Way too long and I dunno if it will allow 'poo' Suspect, and 'Cillit Bang Owns' - again, too long.

So for the life of me I can't think of a decent name that's short enough. Please help! Something witty or clever would be desired pirat But just make a suggestion please, before I explode! bounce
Just Grace
Just Grace

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character sheet
MAGIC:
In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Left_bar_bleue0/0In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Left_bar_bleue0/0In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://citeme.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty Re: In desperate need of a good pet name >.<

Post  claire Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 am

lolol grace ;p I named my white tiger TIGGER ;p here's a list of me pets hope it gives some inspiration ;p

claire dears phoenix : fenix
pets white tiger : tigger
nurses raven : nightingale
naughtys lizard : liz
guardians lion : kitty
fatals spider : shallot
grims hyena : hiya
counsellors white bear : teddy

mediums albino rat will be called chinhchilla ;p charmeds reefer is yet to be decided ;p still gotta get them a pet >_<

try WHITIGGER?? ^^

claire

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty Re: In desperate need of a good pet name >.<

Post  claire Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:30 am

undertigger?? caretigger?? XD

claire

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:24 pm

slayer?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Left_bar_bleue25/0In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Left_bar_bleue100/0In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Grace Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 pm

I like Whitigger and Slayer Very Happy
But I'm using Dinner at the moment, but i'll probably change knowing me Twisted Evil Cool
Thanks for all the replies!
Just Grace
Just Grace

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

http://citeme.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  xena Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:49 am

my bear is calles slayer's cat but its more a tiger name

xena

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  super moosse Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:38 pm

moosse?
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Character sheet
MAGIC:
In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Left_bar_bleue200/100In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)
LIFE:
In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Left_bar_bleue200/100In desperate need of a good pet name >.< Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:20 am

Brookes bear was called 'BUBBA', the one she raised from a cub alllll the way back in presearing.

As for a tiger, why not...

KITTY, Shefou, purrrsian, or something like that
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down