Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Fellow Sykers!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Fellow Sykers! Empty Hello Fellow Sykers!

Post  Riffian Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:10 am

It's been a while hasn't it?

Well, how are you all? please let me know.

I've had some time to think and since i blitzed conan really quickly i'm moving onto another game; Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

I had a think and I've decided when i get it up and running I'm going to expand the syke-community by starting [SYKE] on there (only with slayers blessing of course). So, is anyone else going to be getting the game? Because I need 6 players with me in order to start a guild, Me and Tylen makes 2 so i'll need 4 more, if you get it, let me know!

Thanks guys,

Adam
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Hello Fellow Sykers! Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello Fellow Sykers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
Hello Fellow Sykers! Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello Fellow Sykers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Sykers! Empty Re: Hello Fellow Sykers!

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:55 pm

hey adam

we miss u and tylen

i had a look at reviews of warhammer and i really was thinking to buy it
but havent heard anything yet about the real game
the problem is that syke is a multi international guild
u can make a syke in warhammer but i never will be able to enter becaus of the several servers there will be
i know of american and european servers (maybe there are more)
that would mean no playing together for some of us
let me know what u think of warhammer

btw did u quite conan ? if yes why?

slayer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Hello Fellow Sykers! Left_bar_bleue25/0Hello Fellow Sykers! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
Hello Fellow Sykers! Left_bar_bleue100/0Hello Fellow Sykers! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:10 am

Yeah that's the real big problem with Warhammer Online. There are so many servers to choose from, and the population cap isn't too high i think it's 250-300 per side. Server choices include english, french, german, dutch etc. and the european servers have no link to the US servers, so it's like lotro.

The game is based on realm-combat: Order Vs. Destruction (Good Vs. Evil) you have your PvE as normal but some areas are an open battleground where you can fight players from the opposing realm. That's the unstructured part of PvP, called RvR (Realm Vs. Realm), like GW there is a structured PvP in the form of scenarios. Like in GW you join a que to join a party, or you can make a party and enter, scenarios have specific objectives like capture the flag, domination (like alliance battles in GW) and various other game modes. The level cap is 40 at the moment, but will probably increase with expansions etc.

Why did we quit conan. Well, the beginning of conan is awesome, voice acting and you could do pvp if you wanted to (there are certain areas that were pvp) or you could just join a PvE server. In the beginning everything is voice-acted and is really cool, there are instances (night-time) during the day you play with others, at night you play solo. Once you leave the starting area all that changes, nothing is voice-acted and you run out of quests very quickly. After reaching level 40 it's just a pure grind to level 80 and just took too long - no instances or anything, well there were but al like level 30, 50, 70 and the grinds took too long and we got bored very quickly.
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum