Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why i left...

2 posters

Go down

why i left... Empty why i left...

Post  Corrupted Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:16 am

when i first started playing guild wars as a Syke member i was amazed! i felt like there could be no other family in guild wars as awesome as Syke! like i learned the skill and smarts needed to play guild wars in Syke like you guys were my first real guild wars buddies, but after a month or two of no internet due to a disagreement, it took a lot of what felt like pleading a case in court i got the internet fixed. but to my horror it was like i was the only one ever on. like i spent hours on multiple days just waiting to see if someone would log on, cause i wanted to celebrate my reconnection but day after day i was left to be the only one online so i decided it was time to try and find a new family to be apart of. i am really gonna miss you guys. i just hope you'll remember me.

~Bill

P.S.- and if any of you guys are ever on and want to meet up i still go by the character name corrupted bill
Corrupted
Corrupted

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

why i left... Empty Re: why i left...

Post  Teino Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Sorry about the fact that Slayer and I don't play very much anymore. I play other games at the moment, like Red Alert 3, Demigod and alot of other games. Slayer plays alot of Runes of Magic. I come online atleast every week but i mainly come online to see how it's going and if there are people online, I'm same same as you are, I don't like playing on my own!

Hope you have a great time in your new guild.

Regards, Teino
Teino
Teino
officer
officer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
why i left... Left_bar_bleue1337/1337why i left... Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
LIFE:
why i left... Left_bar_bleue1337/1337why i left... Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=234

Back to top Go down