Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion Online - Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO?

2 posters

Go down

Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Empty Aion Online - Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO?

Post  Riffian Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi guys!

It has been a while! I hope you're all well and good.

I'm wondering if any of you will be playing Aion Online - made by the same makers of Guild Wars. I've been playing in the closed beta and I think it's awesome.

You don't have to walk everywhere, you can teleport (but it costs a small amount of money). In some zones you can spread your wings and fly around and fight in the air.

It launches on september 25th - but i get to play it before then so I can reserve names/guild name for anyone that would like to join. You do have to select your server and the EU client is available digitally.

So will anyone be playing it? Or will I be alone like I was in WAR and Conan?

Adam
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Left_bar_bleue0/0Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Left_bar_bleue0/0Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Empty Re: Aion Online - Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO?

Post  Admin Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm

if its a payed thing i wont play the game

atm i play runes of magic (wow like and its completly free)
because gw2 might look a lot of wow i think this is a nice f2p game to learn it ;D

ur free to make a guild in aion with our name if u like i might popin
dunno if us and eu ppl can play together ?
but the game looks great and has nice features so i might play it but cant promise

tell us the server u play on

slayer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Left_bar_bleue25/0Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Left_bar_bleue100/0Aion Online -  Will you take flight in NCSoft's new MMO? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down