Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer Warrior Team Build

Go down

Hammer Warrior Team Build Empty Hammer Warrior Team Build

Post  Celestial Beaver Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:14 pm

After a lot of playing around and advice from others I've devised this team build of 1 Human Warrior with 3 heroes which is the most fun build I've had with my Warrior in a LONG time. Just thought I'd share this with you.

1. Human Warrior

Build:
"For Great Justice!"
Flail
Crude Swing
Earth Shaker {Elite}
Whirlwind Attack
Belly Smash
Enraging Charge
Optional Slot

Attributes:
Hammer Mastery: 12 + 1 + 2
Strength: 12 + 1

Use a Stonefist Insignia on the Armor.
You must use a weapon which deals Physical Damage - NO ELEMENTAL MODS.

Use Enraging Charge, and before you hit the target, use "For Great Justice!". Activate Flail and hit with Crude Swing. Earthshaker should now be charged (yes, THAT fast). You can now simply spam AoE Hammer Attacks...Crude Swing > Earth Shaker > Whirlwind Attack > Earth Shaker > Cruse Swing > Earth Shaker...etc.. If you're stanging in the middle of a load of foes Earth Shaker should charge up very fast. If there is Melee around, use Belly Smash straight after Earth Shaker for some nice AoE blind. Earth Shaker can be used to keep casters 'licking floor' very often. The Optional Slot could be a Resurrect skill, or a self heal.

2. Orders Dervish [Hero - Use Kahmu or Melonni]

Build:
Arcane Zeal {Elite}
Order of Pain
Dark Fury
Vow of Piety
Mystic Healing
Watchful Intervention
Faithful Intervention
Blood Renewal

Attributes:
Blood Magic: 11
Mysticism: 11 + 1 + 2
Wnd Prayers: 8 + 1

The Dervish Hero needs a little "micro management". On entering a zone, have the hero cast Faithful Intervention on him/herself, and try to make sure they have Watchful Intervention on as much as possible. After that, they can manage the build fairly well on their own. One important point is GIVE THEM A STAFF. Mine uses a Blood Magic Staff with Enchantments last 20% longer. If you give them a scythe, not only will they run into foes, they will not be able to do any damage, since they will have no scythe mastery.

3. Paragon [Hero - General Morgahn or Hayda]

Build:
Spear of Redemption
Anthem of Envy
Anthem of Flame
Anthem of Disruption
Anthem of Fury {Elite}
"Find Their Weakness!"
"Never Surrender!"
Signet of Return

Attributes:
Spear Mastery: 10 + 1
Command: 10 + 1 + 2
Leadership: 11 + 1

Must use a Physical Damage Weapon - NO ELEMENTAL MODS.

This build is used well by heroes, since they just need to keep churning out the chants and shouts.

4. Ritualist [Hero - Xandra or Razah]

Build:
Offering of Spirit {Elite}
Ancestors' Rage
Splinter Weapon
Protective was Kaolai
Mend Body and Soul
Soothing Memories
Symbiosis
Flesh of my Flesh

Attributes:
Channeling: 12 + 1 + 2
Restoration: 10 + 1
Beast Mastery: 8

The Rit Build doesn't need much management. Sometimes it is a good idea to make them cast Symbiosis in a sensible place, but other than that, leave them to it and they'll do a stunning job.

Explanation of this Team Build

Most of the damage comes from you, The Warrior. The Dervish hero pumps out Orders. Order of Pain makes you deal more damage. Dark Fury helps you gain more adrenaline. The Paragon helps with your adrenaline gain, he helps you apply Burning and Deep Wound, he can provide a nice party-wide Armor buff. The Rit is just the icing on the cake. Ritualist AI is Amazing when it comes to Splinter Weapon. If the Rit casts Splinter Weapon on you, the Warrior, and you use Crude Swing in the middle of a bunch of foes you will do some AMAZING damage. With the party-wide enchantments from the Dervish's orders Symbiosis gives everyone additional health.

You may be a bit unsure about the use of the Dervish there. Sure, he doesn't have a Scythe, so why do we use a Dervish? Dervish's have great Energy Management when it comes to casting enchantments. He gains Energy when they end, and by using Arcane Zeal, which he uses very well. He is also capable of moderate party heals.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU MUST REMEMBER ALL Physical Damage Dealers (with the exception of the Orders Dervish) MUST have a weapon which is NOT Elemental. Elemental Weapons make the Orders useless. Make sure you, and the Paragon Hero do not have a weapon which is "Icy..", "Shocking..", "Ebon.." or "Fiery..". The Dervish Hero should be given a STAFF and NOT a Scythe.

Henchmen:

Most people take Henchmen with their 3 heroes. I would advise 1-2 Monk Henchmen (The Rit Hero can heal, but not much, usually safe to take 2). Also take other physical damage henchmen...such as Warriors, Dervishes, Rangers, Paragons, Assassins...since they will gain the bonus effects from your heroes as well.

For Example. A Typical setup for Kaineng City might be You + the 3 heroes, + Sister Tai, Jamei, Talon Silverwing and Zho. For Elona, try something like Mhenlo, Khim, Devona and Sogolon. In Prophecies try out Alesia, Lina, Reyna, Little Thom/Stefan. This will ensure you get the most out of your henchmen.

The Hammer Warrior build is very effective on it's own, but with the heroes, it's pure dynamite!

Hope this has been helpful. Have fun!

Celestial Beaver

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down