Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior).

Go down

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Empty Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior).

Post  Gast Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:40 am

Ok, I'll start this out by saying: I only did this because I wanted to test out how to place pictures (I'm a computer illiterate). :-)

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Gw05111

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Gw05310

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Gw05810

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Gw04810

And here is best warrior ever! I give you: Sir Tristram!

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Gw04210

Last edited by Sir Tristram on Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add a picture.)

Gast

Back to top Go down

Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Empty Re: Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior).

Post  Drucilla Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Well Done Tris, I still have not figured out how to post pictures. Thankfully Slayer does it for me. Very Happy
Drucilla
Drucilla
officer
officer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Left_bar_bleue0/0Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Left_bar_bleue0/0Pictures of my and my brother's rangers (and my warrior). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down