Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team)

3 posters

Go down

Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Empty Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team)

Post  Herman60647 Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:24 am

Refer to this team build from PvXwiki:
http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_Singers_of_Woe

Given what FoW has to offer, I think this would be a perfect team build if implemented correctly. The fact that the Paragon has multiple buffs(armor, health/nrg regen, hex removal, etc) that cant be removed makes this team a perfect build. The problem at hand is finding 7 paragons other than myself (Herman of Arkansas) to make this team. I could run 6 of the 8 avail builds for the team (cannot do Expel Commander or Echo Restorer due to lack of needed elite skills). I want to give this build a try because I have a liking to the paragon (I think that the Paragon, along with the Mesmer, are the two most powerful professions in the game) I need 7 more paragons for this build and I'm asking you all if you have a paragon, let me know which build you can run and what time would you be available to run this build.
Note: I live in the United States so due to time differences, I'll make myself available whenever you all are.

Herman60647

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Empty Re: Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team)

Post  super moosse Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Well, I saw the build and saw the video, looks pretty nice but I don't have a paragon. Sad
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Left_bar_bleue200/100Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)
LIFE:
Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Left_bar_bleue200/100Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)

Back to top Go down

Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Empty Re: Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team)

Post  Herman60647 Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:40 am

Also there is a video of this same team for DoA:Tor'qua. Except each paragon had LB gaze.

Herman60647

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:53 pm

im working on my para for a run Very Happy
i have all skills now i think
lets try asap

ok i found a diff team build too

have a look at :

http://pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_Yellow_Way

several area's to clear with this 1 aswell
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Left_bar_bleue25/0Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Left_bar_bleue100/0Singers of Woe (8 man paragon team) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  super moosse Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:03 pm

good Wink , I can be a warrior.
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down