Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account

2 posters

Go down

Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account Empty Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account

Post  Scicler Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:29 am

I decided this was worth an announcement. I ,Craig , aka Scicler have an extra account with only factions on it therefore only has 4 character slots and 2 bank slots, but anyway, i'm still willing to lend this out to guildies for extra storage space. Just consult me over guild chat and i'll send details, don't worry the password is not relevant to my own therefore the e-mail cannot be changed as thieves cannot access my email account. That means it's a relativily safe storage area, just ask me for any details, other wise it will just sit and stew for a few months till i get some items lol!

Scicler

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account Empty Re: Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account

Post  Admin Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:08 am

good idea craig,

just some questions

will it be accessable for more ppl like officers.
or just u?
is that account in syke?
we have a 2nd guild syke2 that we use as storage for 2nd accounts maybe u could add it there

keep me informed Very Happy

slayer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account Left_bar_bleue25/0Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account Left_bar_bleue100/0Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account Empty Re: Storage Account: Willing to lend out a free storage account

Post  Scicler Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:08 pm

As i said, it's available to anyone on syke (plus one Real life friend), there is a problem, we created a guild BSB (blood stained brotherhood) a while back and we put a bit cash into it, it was back in the day of money being hard to make so we put alot of effort into it, its desolate now and this account is keeping it safe, i'd be willing to add it to the alliance, but not willing to get rid of it altogether with out some sort of refund. It took me and my friend AGES to save for it Razz

Scicler

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down