Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!!

+5
super moosse
Just Grace
Admin
xena
Riffian
9 posters

Go down

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!!

Post  Riffian Thu May 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Ok so, i decide to log in to guild wars today and it says that my account has been terminated due to selling gw gold for real-world money. what can i do?
Riffian
Riffian

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character sheet
MAGIC:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue0/0MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
LIFE:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue0/0MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!!

Post  xena Thu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol whats anet doing paying retards to bann ppl for things that they dont do lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! try to contact to anet and tell them that you didnt do that .... cause i know you or not like that Very Happy
butt anet is just sad that they bann you and you didnt do anything .. Rolling Eyes

xena

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 15, 2008 11:12 pm

i hope they fix it adam
and that we see u back soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Character sheet
MAGIC:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue25/0MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue100/0MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Grace Fri May 16, 2008 6:12 pm

Weird!

Either they are total selfish retards, they got bored, or some small child haxxed your account (not entirely unlikely!)

Good Luck in getting it back lol!

Smile
Just Grace
Just Grace

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

http://citeme.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  super moosse Fri May 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Damn, that sucks!! Shocked

Hope you get your account back.
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Character sheet
MAGIC:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue200/100MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)
LIFE:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue200/100MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/100)

Back to top Go down

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty o nooooo sorryyyyyyyy

Post  boo sha Fri May 16, 2008 10:23 pm

O M G anet sux they cant ban you for this they must have evidence it was you?
no warning or nothing?!

man they suck i hope you get your account back
from now i hate anet until your back Very Happy
youve been a Like a Star @ heaven hope you can come back
boo sha
boo sha
officer
officer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

http://www.gaz-lovez-jenni.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Sat May 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Thanks guys, I've emailed anet. No reply yet, if i don't get a reply by tuesday i'm going to email them again.
Riffian
Riffian

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimon Nex Mon May 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Hope it all works out soon Adam, we miss you and u´re missing alot of fun stuff Sad

Cheers from the Pirate and his Crew! pirat Yarr!!
Nimon Nex
Nimon Nex

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

http://www.nimon.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Wed May 21, 2008 12:26 pm

they wont do anything about it Sad i am gutted guys.
Riffian
Riffian

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 am

that really sucks my friend

did they give a reason for it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 182

Character sheet
MAGIC:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue25/0MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/0)
LIFE:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Left_bar_bleue100/0MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

https://syke.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Thu May 22, 2008 9:50 pm

no they just said because of the nature of the violation the account will remain closed, but i keep getting replies from different people, it's not the same person handling the request so i'm getting lots of idiots form plaync copying and pasting the same thing.

but it seems someone has managed to get hold of my account email and its password so there's been a breach in anet security that they're not telling players about. i never use the same email account for online games i buy.

i'm thinking of escalating my pursuit. in the meantime slayer, demote and kick me from the guild because it may be that i never come back Sad. BUT i am getting age of conan, if anyone wants to join in?
Riffian
Riffian

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Drucilla Fri May 23, 2008 4:33 am

Adam I am extremely disappointed that this has occurred.Sad
Drucilla
Drucilla
officer
officer

Number of posts : 96

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Sun May 25, 2008 12:56 pm

So am I shelley, they wont even show me the stuff they have that incurred the ban, and it has got to the point where they wont reply to me now. So, I wont be joining GW2 due to this. I haven't even commited the offense I've been charged with, someone else has which is even more dissapointing. I'm sorry that I have to leave you guys. It has been fun, take care all. Finally, Slayer, Kick me from the guild.
Riffian
Riffian

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Drucilla Tue May 27, 2008 8:41 am

I think if you create a new email account u can play gw2 Adam.We don't want to lose u forever mate.I do understand that u are angry with ANET I would be also in fact I am angry that they have banned u.Sad
Drucilla
Drucilla
officer
officer

Number of posts : 96

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  super moosse Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Sad Sad Sad

I'm sorry you don't get your account back.

But I hope you will join us in guild wars 2.
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  xena Thu May 29, 2008 2:37 pm

now i know why ppl hate guild wars..
sad to see you go adam Sad
I hope you join us in GW 2:D
im gonna try and log on now and see if the retards didnt terminated mine Rolling Eyes
i see them doing that..
Dont you have the right to see why they banned you ??
Or are they just scared that you will find out that they banned you for nothing ..
Thats what i think...
i hope they terminate my account for nothing so ic an just laugh at them when they find out they terminate it for nothing , Not that im much at Guild Wars lol!

xena

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  super moosse Thu May 29, 2008 10:19 pm

You may have traded some stuff and money for free to some1 They "see" that and they may see you as goldfarmer trading money for real. And then you get banned. Some players have this if they trading to sencond account :O
super moosse
super moosse
officer
officer

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Its just frustrating, you know? I worked hard on the stuff in GW. Now syke lost its first LDoA :[. I'm thinking about getting prophs again and just doing pre-searing. Perhaps I could be a presearing helper/officer for syke?
Riffian
Riffian

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffian Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:10 pm

I'm still really bummed about this. I REALLY want my account back, does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on what i could do? the emails i get are all from different people saying exactly (copy and pasted) the same thing :/ so they're not even readin it.
Riffian
Riffian

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  xena Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:15 pm

email that you have the right to see why your banned and if they say no just send back are you scared that you banned for nothing mistakes can happen okay but banning for nothing and then even say that they dont wanna send you the evidence .. ??? thats just low

xena

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  golaria Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:52 pm

i hope you ghona fight for this, because if they don't show you evidence, then they banned you for nothing

if they doesn't do it then, take some other ways, go complain yourself at a judge or someone xD

golaria

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
MAGIC:
LIFE:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down