Syke-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smiting Build - Elite: Signet of Judgement

Go down

Smiting Build - Elite: Signet of Judgement Empty Smiting Build - Elite: Signet of Judgement

Post  The Shaman Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:46 am

This is a smiting build I use which requires the user to go Mo/Me.

Signet of Judgement (E) Smiting Prayers
Bane Signet Smiting Prayers
Castigation Signet Smiting Prayers
Signet of Rage Smiting Prayers
Mantra of Inscriptions Inspiration Magic
Purge Signet Smiting Prayers
[Random Skill] I currently use a PvE skill like a Summon or Pain Inverter
Resurrection Chant/Other Res Healing Prayers

--------------------------------------------
Attributes:

Smiting Prayers: 12 (+1) (+3) Total: 16
Inspiration Magic: 12 Total: 12
Healing Prayers: 3 (+1) Total: 4

--------------------------------------------

With 12 Inspiration Mantra of Inscriptions recharges signets 45% faster and lasts for 78 seconds. This is useful for reducing the 20 second recharge of Signet of Judgement, Bane Signet, Purge Signet and Signet of Rage, as well as the 15 second recharge of Castigation Signet. Since that over half of the build requires no energy, Purge Signet can come in useful to remove all hexes and conditions from one ally at the cost of losing 10 energy per hex/condition. This can quickly reduce your energy to 0 but if the mantra is active and signets are recharged/recharging quickly you can still continue.

(I have found Purge Signet very useful in Guild Wars: Eye of The North, especially where Mandragor are concerned since they seemed to pile on the degen. I tend to let them pile it on and then hit the Purge Signet button.) Very Happy
The Shaman
The Shaman

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down